How to wear a ruby gemstones and ruby care
Ruby is a gem with tremendous power. It can exert over a person who is weak in spirit or give patience to a person who doesn’t control himself from time to time. It is said so, but what we truly believe in is that this stone has a tremendous beauty and needs tender love and care.
How to wear a ruby:
- First of all, you need to study the properties of a ruby before deciding to buy this stone;
- It is believed that the ruby must be worn exclusively on the hands (in rings, bracelets), but the metal that ruby loves is gold and only gold;
- Despite the fact that the ruby is the prince of stones, it can be worn with some other minerals, and it will even be beneficial. Wearing a ruby and freshwater pearls will soon give up all prejudices and stereotypes for the owner of the stone, discovering new styles and behaviors that will help him to correctly set a goal and come to it. If you wear a ruby with rose quartz, you can discover your new “I” and learn about everything that was previously hidden in you. An excellent combination is a ruby with diamonds, especially if they are combined in one piece. The combination of ruby with aventurine is also favorable.
How to distinguish a ruby
- It is known that the properties of the ruby are such that good people, thanks to the ruby, acquire decisiveness, nobility and strength. A ruby must be worn with love;
- Before putting on a ruby, give it your tenderness, love and positivity – it will return everything to you a hundredfold. Before putting the ring on your finger, stroke it gently, because a real ruby does not tolerate inattention to itself;
- Many people wonder which finger to wear a ruby on. This mineral is a stone of love, which is why it is often worn on the ring finger. The ruby ring can also be worn on the index finger. It is believed that if you wear a ruby on the middle finger, then its owner may lose the ability to enjoy intimacy.
- The main thing is to buy stones with certification and holographic marks only. You may check our guarantees and types of certificates.
How to care for a ruby:
- Like other stones, ruby does not like being in direct sunlight for a long time;
- Do not allow the ruby to overheat;
- Store jewellery with rubies separately from other stones, preferably by wrapping them in a cloth;
- It is strictly forbidden to clean the ruby with sharp objects and objects that can cause mechanical damage;
- If you need to remove dirt from the stone, you can use a toothbrush. You need to brush it over the stone lightly and carefully.
Or you may leave this role to us and request a jewellery cleaning by DVM Jewellery.